Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ann Arbor

So I stayed in Ann Arbor a total of 2 weeks. I had a marvelous time! I made many new friends and learned a lot about the city and the coops there. I also had the fortune of reuniting with some santa barbara friends at the end of my stay (unfortunately all of those pictures are on my phone).

This Was my lovely home for the two weeks, it is a coop by the name of Owen
These were my housemates

 Part of campus


This must be the happiest place on earth
Ann Arbor's Stork tower
 and the view from it

 old school Xray machine
 Black Elk, the coolest coop from the outside







 If you explore the angles of this sculpture you can see every letter of the alphabet, how many can you spot from this picture?
 the famous cube (it spins)

 The library at the campus radio station


The peoples food co-op


 One of the many loaves of Challah-ween bread
 Set up of the coolest fort ever!
The Morning After 

 So my conditions for staying at Owen and eating their food for 2 weeks were to contribute 4 hours and contribute $30. SO I painted the mural above for hours and bought the whiskey below for the $30... who said traveling was not affordable?


1 comment:

  1. Not Buffalo Trace! I tried that in Yellowstone (had to) and was not impressed. But your mural is beautiful! Also, Molly and I might be in Ann Arbor in the next few days! Any suggestions? Can we visit your friends at Owen?

    ReplyDelete