Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Burlington... not the coat factory

To greet me back to America after being in Canada there was the cute little town of Burlington. I went to the waterfront and walked down Church Street (that is the downtown area full of small local stores). The best part of my stay was really the time I spent with my couchsurfers (One of which was a one-legged athlete... very inspiring) They were so welcoming and absolutely hilarious. We cooked, watched cold steel youtube videos, and they taught me to play Catan. 

Penny Lane there is a fireman with an hourglass
And in his pocket is a portrait of the Queen
He likes to keep his fire engine clean
It's a clean machine







This is the food coop in Burlington, it was huge 





Thee House... Don't mind if I do
A mural at a local Artist Coop



The most beautiful part of Burlington, The Colorful Houses.. Oh the many colorful houses


  








No comments:

Post a Comment